2010. április 8., csütörtök

Bernard Brooks - Swing & Sway no.14





 01 - April showers-Sweet Sue   
02 - I'm beginning to see the light-Undecided                              
03 - I left my heart in San Francisco-You'll never know                    
04 - Shake down the stars-I'm stepping out with a memory toninght-Under a blanke
05 - Broadway melody-Carolina                                              
06 - Says my heart-Humoresque                                              
07 - Have I told you lately that I love you-I love you because             
08 - Love me tender-Release me-Take these chains from my heart             
09 - Did you ever see a dream walking-Friends and neighbours-id you ever see a d
10 - Hometown-Wheels                                                       
11 - Dearie-The Tennessee waltz                                            
12 - My heart cries for you-Now is the hour                                
13 - Honeysuckle rose-The whistler and his dog                             
14 - Teddy bears picnic-The Blaydon races                                  
15 - An ordinary copper-I'll buy that dream                                
16 - I don't know why-Little dolly daydream-Slowcoach                      
17 - One dozen roses-Mr Sandman-Nice people                                
18 - A fine romance-Bring me sunshine-A fine romance reprise               
19 - Heart of my heart- It's been a long long time-Meet Mr Callaghan       
20 - Good bye ee-All I do is dream of you Dinah-Good bye ee                

1 megjegyzés: