2008. november 19., szerda

Frank Sinatra - Romance


Download

A Fine Romance
All the Way (with Celine Dion)
Bewitched
Blue Hawaii
Call Me Irresponsible
Come Fly With Me (live)
Come Rain Or Come Shine
Cycles
Desafinado
East of the Sun (and West of the Moon)
Fly Me to the Moon (in Other Words)
Gentle on my Mind
Have you Met Miss Jones
Hey, Jealous Lover
How Little We Know
I Get a Kick Out of you
I Love you
I'll Never Be the Same
I'm Beginning to See the Light
It Had to Be you
It Was a Very Good Year
I've Got a Crush on you
I've Got you Under my Skin
Let's Face the Music and Dance
Let's Fall in Love
Lista.txt
Love and Marriage
Love Walked in
Love's Been Good to Me
Misty
Moon River
More (theme From Mondo Cane)
My Funny Valentine
Night and Day
September Song
Sinatra Romance.jpg
Somethin' Stupid (with Nancy Sinatra)
Something

Nincsenek megjegyzések: