2008. december 17., szerda

The Charleston City All-Stars - The Roarings 20's

Download_DATA

A
01 - The Charleston City All-Stars - Ain't She Sweet
02 - The Charleston City All-Stars - Charleston
03 - The Charleston City All-Stars - Collegiate
04 - The Charleston City All-Stars - S' Wonderful
05 - The Charleston City All-Stars - Ain't We Got Fun
---------------------------
B
06 - The Charleston City All-Stars - Rain
07 - The Charleston City All-Stars - Toot Toot Tootsie
08 - The Charleston City All-Stars - I Love My Baby. My Baby Loves Me
09 - The Charleston City All-Stars - A Cup Of Coffee. A Sandwich, And You
10 - The Charleston City All-Stars - Somebody Loves Me
11 - The Charleston City All-Stars - Sometimes I'm Happy
12 - The Charleston City All-Stars - I Want To Be Happy

1 megjegyzés:

Supr írta...

Good music - like a piece of gold - can never be old !
Great thanx, Laszlo !
Supr